LEAD > INNOVATE > ADVOCATE
Health workforce education
- Leadership and innovation in health professional education.
- Promoting a systems approach to the development of national health and education policy.
- Promoting excellence in allied health professional education.
Health systems and services
- Promote the role and contribution of the allied health workforce within the evolving the health, disability and aged care systems.
- Promote improvements in health in underserved areas and populations through education and workforce development.
- Promote excellence in research within the health and human service systems.
- Inform multidisciplinary health workforce planning and promote health workforce research.
Thank you to Dr Kristie Matthews, Dr Liza Seubert, and Dr Katrina Li for presenting at the ACDHS...read more
The Australian Council of Deans of Health Sciences is proud to celebrate Allied Health Professions...read more
Graduate Attributes in an Age of Uncertainty Join us for the Australian Council of Deans of Health...read more
While we make every effort to ensure that material on this website is accurate and up to date, such material does not constitute provision of professional advice. The Australian Council of Deans of Health Sciences Limited (ACDHS) does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency, or completeness of any material contained in this website or any linked site. Users should seek appropriate independent professional advice prior to relying on, or entering into any commitment based on materials published on this website.