LEAD > INNOVATE > ADVOCATE
Health workforce education
- Leadership and innovation in health professional education.
- Promoting a systems approach to the development of national health and education policy.
- Promoting excellence in allied health professional education.
Health systems and services
- Promote the role and contribution of the allied health workforce within the evolving the health, disability and aged care systems.
- Promote improvements in health in underserved areas and populations through education and workforce development.
- Promote excellence in research within the health and human service systems.
- Inform multidisciplinary health workforce planning and promote health workforce research.
Tomorrow we celebrate International Allied Health Professions Day As allied health educators we...read more
Primary Health Reform Steering Group draft recommendations on the Government’s Primary Health Care 10 Year Plan
0727 Submission to PHC Reform Recommendationsread more
Infection prevention and control (IPC) is an essential part of safety in healthcare settings. In...read more
While we make every effort to ensure that material on this website is accurate and up to date, such material does not constitute provision of professional advice. The Australian Council of Deans of Health Sciences (ACDHS) does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency, or completeness of any material contained in this website or any linked site. Users should seek appropriate independent professional advice prior to relying on, or entering into any commitment based on materials published on this website.