- Seven ordinary Executive members drawn from the states as follows:
- South Australia and Northern Territory (1)
- Tasmania and Victoria (2)
- Australian Capital Territory and New South Wales (2)
- Western Australia (1)
- Queensland (1) (members may nominate a proxy from another member organisation within their state)
- Appointment of up to 2 elected Executive positions drawn from Members
While we make every effort to ensure that material on this website is accurate and up to date, such material does not constitute provision of professional advice. The Australian Council of Deans of Health Sciences (ACDHS) does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency, or completeness of any material contained in this website or any linked site. Users should seek appropriate independent professional advice prior to relying on, or entering into any commitment based on materials published on this website.