The Australian Council of Deans of Health Sciences Symposium
Graduate Attributes in an Age of Uncertainty
Thank you to all who joined us on 21 October 2022 at the Sydney Masonic Centre, for the Australian Council of Deans of Health Sciences Symposium. It was a terrific multidisciplinary collaboration.
The symposium covered:
- Stakeholder perspectives on the achievement and relevance of graduate attributes
- The role of industry in curriculum development
- How collaborations with external university partners deliver and strengthen translation to practice skills in our graduates
- The influence of the quality of placement experiences on the development of graduate attributes for health sciences students
- The capacity of interprofessional education and collaborative practice to act as an enabler of graduate attributes.
View the presentations for Rapid Fire Showcase: Innovations in Curriculum Design.