The Australian Council of Deans of Health Sciences Symposium
Graduate Attributes in an Age of Uncertainty
About the symposium
The Australian Council of Deans of Health Sciences Symposium will be held on 21 October 2022 at the Sydney Masonic Centre, Sydney, NSW.
The Australian Council of Deans of Health Sciences (ACDHS) is the peak representative organisation for Australian universities that provide undergraduate education in the clinical allied health sciences.
ACDHS is a forum for representation, coordination, and information sharing, and aims to strengthen the education and training of allied health practitioners in Australia to meet the needs of their communities through the symposium.
The symposium will cover:
- Stakeholder perspectives on the achievement and relevance of graduate attributes
- The role of industry in curriculum development
- How collaborations with external university partners deliver and strengthen translation to practice skills in our graduates
- The influence of the quality of placement experiences on the development of graduate attributes for health sciences students
- The capacity of interprofessional education and collaborative practice to act as an enabler of graduate attributes.
Please note: Registration is now closed
- Attendance at symposium
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Welcome reception ticket (1)
Accommodation and travel expenses are at your own expense.
If you need to edit your registration, or cancel accommodation or have any questions please contact the symposium secretariat via email@example.com.
If you made an accommodation booking through your symposium registration and need to make a change or cancel, please advise in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that each hotel has its own cancellation policy, as outlined at https://acdhs.edu.au/accommodation/
Terms and conditions
The ACDHS is pleased to offer all accepted applicants a registration to the Symposium free of charge. ACDHS understands that circumstances can change, but places are limited. The Symposium Organising Committee would greatly appreciate if you could notify the symposium secretariat in writing if you are no longer able to attend the symposium at any stage. Ideally, notification made prior to Thursday 22 September would be appreciated to enable your place to be reallocated. After this date ACDHS will incur a cost of $300.00 per cancelled registration. Registrations are transferable to a colleague at any time prior to the symposium provided the symposium secretariat is advised in writing.