Kath Philip, Chief Allied Health Advisor DHHS (Victoria) and chair of the Australian Allied Health Leadership Forum took the opportunity of a gathering of allied health colleagues at the 12th National Allied Health Conference to provide an overview of the Forum and announced a name change– from the Australian Allied Health Forum to the Australian Allied Health Leadership Forum.
Membership of the Australian Allied Health Leadership Forum is open to national peak leadership organisations with a focus on the collective professions of allied health. Membership is by application or invitation.
Current member organisations are:
- Allied Health Professions Australia (AHPA)
- Australian Council of Deans of Health Sciences (ACDHS)
- Indigenous Allied Health Australia (IAHA)
- National Allied Health Advisors and Chief Officers (NAHAC)
- Services for Australian Rural and Remote Allied Health (SARRAH)