LEAD > INNOVATE > ADVOCATE
As educators of allied health professionals, ACDHS sits at the nexus between health and education.
As such, members are well placed to provide insights on the demands our future health workforce will face,
and opportunities to improve the efficacy of their practice and the sustainability of the systems they will work in.
Health workforce education
- Leadership and innovation in health professional education.
- Promoting a systems approach to the development of national health and education policy.
- Promoting excellence in allied health professional education.
Health systems and services
- Promote the role and contribution of the allied health workforce within the evolving the health, disability and aged care systems.
- Promote improvements in health in underserved areas and populations through education and workforce development.
- Promote excellence in research within the health and human service systems.
- Inform multidisciplinary health workforce planning and promote health workforce research.
1112 ACDHS response to Royal Commission into Aged Care counsel-assisting final submissionsDownloadread more
Calls for better integration of allied health solutions to prevent increase in chronic conditions, as hundreds likely to suffer long-term effects of COVID-19
As we celebrate Allied Health Professionals Day, we call for recognition of allied health...read more
Tomorrow is World Mental Health Day and yet many are missing out on services....read more
While we make every effort to ensure that material on this website is accurate and up to date, such material does not constitute provision of professional advice. The Australian Council of Deans of Health Sciences (ACDHS) does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency, or completeness of any material contained in this website or any linked site. Users should seek appropriate independent professional advice prior to relying on, or entering into any commitment based on materials published on this website.